Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF Zone) has a very strategic location which makes it one of the business centers in the UAE. It is situated beside the International Airport of Sharjah which makes it really easy for the businessmen to start their businesses and become successful.
Sharjah has great versatility which allows people from different sectors to start their businesses here. In this way, all the companies get incorporated here very easily. Here the service is almost the same as the company incorporation service in Singapore. One of the best parts about the business set up in SAIF Zone is the high-quality facilities it provides to the business owners. Click here for the Sharjah free zone license cost.
Company registration requirements in SAIF Zone
For business set up in Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF Zone), there are a number of documents required. It is mandatory for businesses to submit these documents in order to get registered and start their company.
- Tradename reservation proof
- Initial approval proof for the business activities
- Passport copies of the shareholders
- Passport copies of the manager
- The CV of the manager
- Personal information of the shareholders
- Personal information of the manager
- Documents of the lease agreement
- Notarized and attested power of attorney
- Attested and notarized memorandum of association- legal representatives can guide the companies regarding these documents. They can also help the companies in formulating such documents.
- The attested and notarized article of association
- Lease documents- Having a physical location or office is very important in the UAE. The rent depends on the size of the firm. You can also take the services of business set up firms in UAE for such activities. These firms may assist the companies while they are searching for the ical location. They can also make the companies in learning some important things about leasing and rental cost.
- Third party approvals- in some activities, these approvals are needed. These may require extra fees from the company owners.
- Certificate of registration- it should be attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy
- Board resolution- should be formulated by the board of directors of the company. It should be attested and notarized by the embassy in the UAE.
- Documents required from the authorities (if any)
*Also during the process, the authorities might require a few other documents*
Fulfilling all the business requirements is really important for the company formation in SAIF Zone. You must carry out each and every step after great consideration. This is because if you take the steps vaguely, you may end up in a lot of problems. These problems may lead to a delay in getting registered.
So, you better take the help of business representatives in the UAE. They may help you in forming the company right from the start. They have better knowledge and experience informing the business in UAE as per the rules and regulations. That is why people are advised to take their assistance while going for the business set up in the SAIF zone.
The business set up firms in UAE offer a number of services including the business set up registration, obtaining the work permit, drafting different contracts, employment services, medical services and so much more. Hamriyah free zone also giving better opportunities to investors.